Monday, August 31, 2015

August recap

August means back to school in Athens. And more traffic. Boo.

What I did this month:
Took selfies with the cat


Painting class at UpTown Art


My toenail finally fell off



Fitness
• Tried a body shred class
• Increased my running mileage



I finished out my 6-month Pure Barre membership.
• 1 Rush visit
• 2 tumbling classes:
I'm working on
• Handstands, still. Mine has gotten ugly. Need to practice more.
• Front and back walkover. I'm super close to having a back walkover. Just a few more classes. (I did kick Robert in the neck when I went sideways last week. Not hard. No one was hurt.)
• I got my bridge kickover from the floor. Didn't know I could do that. Tried it and it happened.
• I got my flysprings on the tumble track better. Megan wants me to work on doubling them up.
• Flying trapeze
 I'm so addicted. I got my seat roll.
Didn't get in the workshops this time. Definitely next time.
Also, I did sign up for Walk Georgia, which is a cool way to track my activity.

Food


• I tried Journey Juice. Got some awesome Watermelon Fresca. Then decided I could make my own for cheaper.


• Started meal planning and cooking on Sunday. So not really eating out so much. (Need that money for Lululemon and Flying trapeze.)


No comments: