Meal prep
I've started making meals for the week on Sunday. Best decision!! I make four salads for the week and then one other meal—like salmon and vegetables for the week. I make two different meals so I have a choices for lunch and dinner. It is so nice not to scramble to find lunch before I leave for work in the morning. And it is so nice to come home from the gym and have a meal waiting for me when I'm starving. This simplifies my life so much! So glad I started doing this. Hopefully the habit sticks.
Par-tay animal
We had our division end of the party at my boss's pool. The pool was so nice! Wish I could go back, except boss is leaving UGA.
Went to a reception at the president's house. First time I've been invited there. Feel like I made the big time.
Niece-date
Took the nieces to family day at the Georgia Museum of Art.
Afterward, we went to La Puerta del Sol. So much fun. The food was amazing (I need more fish tacos immediately). The atmosphere was super fun. The nieces faces just lit up with pure joy. It was a great afternoon, and nice that I got to spend it wish family, and show my sister's family an Athens gem.
Fitness adventures
• Started running again after my IT band hiatus. Slowly getting back into things.
• Last handstand class. Acro Athens closed :(
• Ran a 7:30 mile. Want to get that down to 7 minutes.
• Three flying trapeze classes. Got my pullover shoot. Then two classes to get my single reverse catch.
• Kicked the board at flying trapeze. I'll take it as a rite of passage (why I didn't get my single reverse in one class.) Also took a net ride. Woot!
• Started going to Rush on Monday evening with new friends (yay new friends!!!) Love trampolines.
• Ordered way too much LuluLemon (they had their annual outlet sale—best prices of the year).
• Took a pole class. ! It was on the bucket list.
• Took a pole class. ! It was on the bucket list.







No comments:
Post a Comment