Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lunch date

Today I had lunch with my sister, something I don't get to do often enough.

She met me at Moe's with her toddler in tow. We had burritos, quesadillas, chips and guacamole. I also got to introduce my sister to the new Coke machine they have there. It's the coolest thing ever. It has over 100 flavors—everything from cherry Coke to peach Sprite. I got strawberry lemonade. She mixed strawberry and orange lemonade. (There's also raspberry, cherry, grape and lime I think)

I have to say the highlight of the meal was Lexi somehow managing to get guacamole in my sister's eyebrow. (Sorry sis, it was hilarious.)

Lexi was adorable. She even had a fan club. This middle aged lady kept doting on her.

However, she wouldn't eat any food....except mine. She didn't want her mom's. I asked her if she wanted a bite of my burrito. Since she hadn't eaten anything, I didn't think she'd eat a bite, so of course she did a cartoon-style face-first chomp into the center of my burrito. Then I got a fork and fed her some of the burrito. We tried to put her mom's food on the fork. She didn't fall for that and took a big bite only to spit a pile of pinto beans and lettuce shreds on the table.

Lexi wanted to sit ON the table, not so much in her chair. She also clung to that straw the whole time.

No comments: