Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nice moments

Today's random thought is about some of the sweeter moments of my day
• It was nice to ride into work with my husband today. I liked that I could talk to him—it made the commute more enjoyable.
• I liked that I could be a sweet wife and bring my husband lunch when he got super-busy at work.
• I liked getting out of the office for an assignment: a walking tour of our picturesque campus. And the strawberries afterward were awesome too.
• I liked that on said tour, I ran into a bunch of people I know: a well-liked retired colleague, a person I had talked to Friday but hadn't met, my sister, and a colleague in another part of campus that I speak with weekly.
• I liked walking the dog with my husband. We should do it together more often.
• I liked that I found chocolate chip cookies in the fridge.

No comments: