Here are some of the random high(low)lights of my day.
• After gaining a few pounds, I have at least a dozen pairs of work pants that no longer fit. I decided to eat healthier since I can't afford a new wardrobe. My boss decided to bring me a cinnamon roll for breakfast.
• Went to Georgia Power to pay my bill. I got my bill in the mail last Wednesday. I went to write a check on Thursday and since it was due Monday, realized I would have to pay it in person or get hit with a late fee. While there the guy at the kiosk next to me was hitting on the attendant. Classy.
• I drove by the Sparrow's Nest. It's one of those places that helps homeless people. Beyond that, I don't know what they do. There was a very long line outside its front doors so I wondered what was going on. Homeless people seeking refuge from the pollen?
• After the power bill was paid, I asked Matt if he wanted me to go home to the dog. He said he had it. So I went back to work.
• Over an hour later, when I was in the middle of another project, he called and asked me to go home to the dog. !??!
• I went home to the dog. A package had arrived for Matt. I thought it was odd that the postman hid it under the doormat. I took the package inside, while the cat tried to sneak out.
• I took the dog out to go potty. His new thing is peeing in inappropriate places. On the neighbor's bush in front of the neighbor, etc. He also ate something but I couldn't see what it was. Hoping it was a bug.
• I also got another Kohl's coupon in the mail. I have 5 $10 off coupons now and I'm wondering what to get.
• I heated up some leftover lasagna for lunch. I picked out all of the carrots and gave them to the dog.
• Then I went back to work, where my boss called me and told me to redo that thing I had already redone three times now. Sheesh. (It was never wrong, it's just a long story!)
• Matt called and asked if I had any food. He was busy, couldn't get home to eat and was about ready to have a vending machine lunch. Since I went home for lunch, the lasagna I brought was still in the fridge. And so were one of the two cinnamon rolls my boss brought me.
• When I got off work, I called Matt to see if he wanted a ride home. He didn't.
• I went to the grocery store to pick up cat food on the way home. Noticed that my FAVORITE muffins were half off....and out of stock.
• Got home, took the dog out again. Heard a mom cussing out her nine-year-old. I mean who tells a child "to move that damn thing over here" or "move this f-ing thing towards me." Eek.
• Matt called. He was headed to Sears for a new tire. Then he wanted me to call the insurance company to see if they covered anything. After 10 minutes on the phone, the agent said that collision was covered with a $250 deductible (the tire is $200!) and they would have to report the damage (to a tire!) since I told them about it.
• Matt came home. His spare was flat. Don't know what we're going to do now. He shouldn't have driven it that much.
No comments:
Post a Comment