Easter Sunday Matt insisted we go get yogurt. It was my birthday weekend and I'd had entirely too much sugar and just couldn't handle the thought of any more. But Matt persisted and so we went.
Apparently there was a reason, it was so urgent we go to Menchies. My family decided to throw me a surprise party. I had no clue. I grouchily walk into Menchie's and there they all were...singing happy birthday, trying to embarrass me to death.
It was a nice surprise to see all of them together. Here are some pictures.
 |
| Lexi with my pink party decorations. |
 |
| Lexi eating some birthday cake, my mom trying to Skype with Melissa and baby Madison wishing she could eat solids. |
 |
| Lexi might have had the best time. She loved the yogurt and cake. |
 |
| It was so nice to see baby Madison! |
 |
| Hi baby Madison. She could focus so much more than last time I saw her. She was looking at me, trying to figure me out. |
 |
| This is the first time Matt held Madison. |
 |
| Baby Mohawk! |
 |
| I think Madison's rocker hairstyle is incredibly cute. |
 |
| My mom and Madison. |
 |
| Grandma, Madison and Lexi. |
Thanks everyone for throwing me my first surprise party. You got me so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment