Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fun day

When it rains it pours and today was a good day

Work was fine. None of the usual Wednesday drama. After lunch I walked to my mailbox and noticed a fat manilla envelope. ::squeals:: I love any mail that isn't 1) someone asking for money or 2) my required reading for work. But it got better, it was a book....it was one that I didn't ask for that I had planned to buy for my dad Christmas. Score.

Also there was an envelope from the college I graduated from. The first thing I saw was this awesome car sticker (very excited), but there was a list of upcoming alumni activities, the first of which was a food tour. And I love food and have wanted to go on this food tour for a while, so now I get to go with other Grady grads that at the university. Very cool.

I come home and my boots were delivered. I've been dying for some over-the-knee boots for a while now. I couldn't find any I liked last fall and I've had my eye on these for a while. I liked them because they had a wedge heel (so they'll be easy to walk in.) Just tried them on. They're soft, easy to get on and comfortable. Some of these super tall boots I've tried on in stores and they're hard to get on and hard to move in since they go over your knee.

So a very fun day. New book. New sticker. New boots. And plans to eat lots of food.



No comments: