Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Old habits....


What's wrong with this picture? Look at my forehead just above my eyebrow. Yeah, it's a purple goose egg. And it hurts.

Yesterday, I had parked in the garage and was grabbing some stuff out of the passenger side of my car. Only, for whatever reason I pulled too hard on the door and ended up hitting myself in the head.

If I had a super power, it would probably be my ability to hit my head on things. I used to do it all the time. Several times a day: while getting out of the car, bending down to pick up something under my desk, you name it, I hit my head. (Perhaps we can blame my total lack of depth perception.) It's gotten better lately (maybe because I actually wear my glasses), but I think the goose egg makes up for lack of hits lately.

No comments: